Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday9pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday9pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F3pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays3pm ET

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Thursday Throne - Giving Assassin's Creed Another Shot


Okay, so the conclusion of Tales of Monkey Island's gonna have to be delayed a bit. I'm not really sure what I have that could work as a one-off, though (that I don't want to save for other nights). So, since this one is technically an in-progress game on Thursdays, I thought I'd give it another try. It's been a while. My last attempts have been successful. That always seems to change when it comes time to do it live, though...

But, since I don't really have anything else lined up to do tonight, the show might be quite brief this week. Fingers crossed that's not the case, though!

Join us tonight at 9pm ET as we attempt Assassin's Creed once again!

[ Watch: TwitchTV ]
[ Talk: Thinstack | Starmen | IRC ]

No comments:

Post a Comment