Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday9pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday9pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F3pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays3pm ET

Friday, August 5, 2016

Holding Court - Dishonored - Session 6


Like I said in last night's post, yesterday kinda sucked, so I was unable to Hold Court. But everything's looking good for me to come back today!

Last time, I kidnapped the royal physician, bribed him to find more information on our next target: one Lady Boyle, there being three of that name. As luck would have it, there is a masquerade ball at the Boyle estate this very evening. It is my task to infiltrate, ascertain the identity of the correct lady, and eliminate her. Corvo is certainly equal to this task. Myself? It'll probably take some save-scumming. :B

Tune in today at 2pm ET for more Dishonored!

[ Watch: Radio PSI | my channel ]
[ Talk: Thinstack | Starmen | IRC ]

No comments:

Post a Comment