Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Friday, July 1, 2016

Holding Court - For the Frog the Bell Tolls - Session 3


Well, yesterday got cut a little short by my modem/router being a butt, and then the game decided to crash off-stream, and I'm not exactly sure when I last saved...whoops. I don't think it had been that long, though. To recap, though, I rescued the townspeople from the castle, learned the location of the gold mine, and the foreign trader lent me his ship to visit Brown Sugar Island, where Nantendo HQ is located. When the stream got cut short, I was attempting to curry *rimshot* favor with a doctor in the company cafeteria.

Join me at 2pm ET as I continue For the Frog the Bell Tolls!

[ Watch: Radio PSI | my channel ]
[ Talk: Thinstack | Starmen | IRC ]

No comments:

Post a Comment