Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Friday, July 8, 2016

Holding Court - Dishonored - Session 2


Yesterday, I was arrested, busted out of prison, escaped into the sewers, met up with a group of loyalists, was contacted by some sort of supernatural being, and then departed on my first job for the loyalists.

I'm rather liking the mechanics here so far. I've not done a great job of not being spotted, but I'm starting to get better at it. It's at least somewhat forgiving in that respect, so I don't feel entirely out of my depth while I'm still figuring it out.

Tune in today at 2pm ET for more Dishonored!

[ Watch: Radio PSI | my channel ]
[ Talk: Thinstack | Starmen | IRC ]

No comments:

Post a Comment