Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Holding Court - Dishonored



Yes, he's killed the Empress! I'll see you beheaded for this, Corvo.

In a dystopian, techno-fantasy Victorian England, you are the Empress' bodyguard, a foreigner, framed for her murder. Saved from the gallows by a group of nobles, they tell you that you can regain your lost honor by doing some of their dirty work. Your only purpose in life now is to fulfill your vendetta.

Getting started a little late again today. Heck, I'm putting this post up around the time I usually aim to start. That's a terrific sign, isn't it?

Join me at 2:30pm ET as I begin Dishonored!

[ Watch: Radio PSI | my channel ]
[ Talk: Thinstack | Starmen | IRC ]

No comments:

Post a Comment