Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday9pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday9pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F3pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays3pm ET

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Thursday Throne Marathon - Zelda Race


I just discovered that there's a randomizer for A Link to the Past, and that it's used frequently for races, cuz if speedrunners go at the basic game head-to-head, you're going to be watching multiple almost-identical runs, and that's just not interesting. It's more fun if the players are having to figure things out on their own.

Now, I'm not a speedrunner, and I don't think I know anybody who is for this game, but I played it a bunch when I was a kid, and still remember a good chunk, so I thought scrambling it and racing it would still be pretty fun! My friend Brie's gonna be racing against me; her channel's over here, so you can watch us go head-to-head. This is gonna be a long one.

The action starts tonight at 9pm ET!


[ Watch: TwitchTV ]
[ Talk: Thinstack | Starmen | IRC ]

No comments:

Post a Comment