Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Thursday Throne - Contrast - Session 1.5?


"Mommy, is Daddy ever coming back?"

"I don't know, honey. Maybe someday, when he's ready. But don't you worry, Mommy always comes back."

...I think sometimes she doesn't tell the truth.

I attempted Assassin's Creed again last week...that didn't last long. It froze in pretty short order. So I tried starting Hyper Light Drifter...didn't really like it. Finally, I started Contrast, and it was juuuuuust right. I'm gonna be sticking with it for a while.

In Contrast, you are the imaginary friend of a little girl named Didi, who has a habit of sneaking out at night, whose mother is a cabaret singer, and whose father has a knack for getting in way over his head. The streets at night are a world of light and shadow...and mysterious abysses.

Come step into the shadows with us tonight at 9pm ET as we continue Contrast!

[ Watch: TwitchTV ]
[ Talk: Thinstack | Starmen | IRC ]

No comments:

Post a Comment