Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Tex Murphy: Overseer - Session 2


A dame walked into my office; her daddy was dead, and she wants to know whodunnit. The police say it's a suicide, but she doesn't buy that. So I started digging. I find out the guy was seeing the lawyer who wrote his will; his daughter is the beneficiary of his life insurance, though she won't see a dime if he did himself in. There's a few people close to him who stood to benefit from his demise, but there were some other pieces that weren't quite adding up...his recent surgery, the mysterious medicine he was taking, the repeated chess allusions, and the name "Overseer" kept popping up. Something big was going on, and this guy was in deep. An old PI who'd been working with him warned me off of this, but I'm not stopping before I see where this rabbit hole leads.

Tune in tonight at 9pm ET as Tex Murphy continues his investigation in Overseer!

[ Watch: TwitchTV ]
[ Talk: Thinstack | Starmen | IRC ]

No comments:

Post a Comment