Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Thursday Throne - Lume & Lumino City



I wonder if Grandad's in.

He did invite me round, but it seems unusually quiet and dark.

On a visit to your grandfather's house, you find him out, dealing with an issue that seems to have come up. He has left you some puzzles that will help resolve things, and hopefully keep you entertained until his return.

Lume is a charming, but very short, puzzle adventure game in which all the environments are real, model sets, filmed and photographed. Its sequel, Lumino City, picks up where Lume left off, with the same captivating aesthetic.

I imagine I'll be able to complete Lume fairly quickly, having played it before (though I've probably forgotten some); Lumino City is entirely new to me, though, so I'm very much looking forward to experiencing it for the first time!

Tune in tonight at 9pm ET as we begin these beautiful little games!

[ Watch: TwitchTV ]
[ Talk: Thinstack | Starmen | IRC ]

No comments:

Post a Comment