Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday9pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday9pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F3pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays3pm ET

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thursday Throne - Romancing SaGa - Session 2


The adventurer Gray (or, as we named him, Graeye, because why not) set out to explore Ligau Isle with his companions Galahad and Myriam. The way the game is structured, that's really about all the story that's come about so far. But this game is about exploration, and there has been plenty of that.

Between sessions, I thought I'd grind a little bit, set us up for an easier time on the next stream, and I managed to find where to go to progress the story. So I made my way back out of there and saved, and now I actually know precisely what I need to do to proceed. So that's where we'll be beginning this week!

Join us tonight at 9pm ET as we continue Romancing SaGa!

[ Watch: TwitchTV ]
[ Talk: Thinstack | Starmen | IRC ]

No comments:

Post a Comment