Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Pandora Directive: Session 1 on YouTube

Session 1 of The Pandora Directive is now on YouTube in two parts. We played from the beginning of the game to the beginning of Day Four. Phil couldn't make it this night, but sonicstormer (he'd prefer I use his handle) showed up, so our peanut gallery was no smaller.

Sadly, we had a bit of technical difficulty I didn't realize until we'd finished for the night — the gameplay was a little out of frame, and the game audio had an echo. I figured out what caused the former problem and fixed it for future broadcasts, and I'm assuming the latter was just because we had it turned up too loud, causing the microphone to pick it up. So I need to either turn my speakers down, or find something else to cancel the sound. Oh well, too late to do anything about it now.

Next Saturday, we begin Bastion; The Pandora Directive continues on May 19th.

Part 1
Part 2

The Pandora Directive playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment