Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Host Profile: Brendan




Greetings fellow gamers! I'm Brendan (or Rothwyn, SirRothwyn, or BLCAgnew depending on where on the net you find me). I'm a lover of fiction in all its forms - games, books, movies, television, all great places to find something special. I'm active in community theater and at the local Medieval Faire, I love to cook, I am a lover of music (mostly folk and classic rock), and am a pre-school teacher of a class of 20+ 3-4 year-olds. I've been married for nearly 5 years and have no plans to grow up anytime soon.

Regardless of the medium, I gravitate towards action and adventure as well as sci-fi and fantasy (Tolkien was a huge influence, as was Lewis, Herbert, Bradbury, Doyle, and Burroughs). I enjoy action games, RPG's (eastern and western), shooters (both third- and first-person), adventure games, and platformers.

Ideal game: Link to the Past and Chrono Trigger's love child

Involved in ToG series: The Pandora DirectiveAlan Wake

No comments:

Post a Comment