Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Thursday Throne - 100% Orange Juice, and maybe some other stuff


We're missing players again, so Borderlands 2 is off this week. Gonna be a mash of other stuff instead; Steve informed me of a thing called Parsec, and while I don't have anything set up with it just yet, I'm going to be investigating other stuff while we start with 100% Orange Juice, and possibly switching if I'm able to figure it out before the end of the show.

I say I'll be investigating during because I've run out of time to do so beforehand, I'm already running late! Tune in, I'll be on as soon as I finish posting!

[ Watch: TwitchTV ]
[ Talk: Discord ]

No comments:

Post a Comment