Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Dawn of Mana - Session 7


Okay, so the fight with Granz the Masked Guru on the tower? That was a really awesome setpiece fight. Not the best execution, but major props for the ambition of it. In general, I like how the boss fights have been in very large areas with lots of stuff; moving fights can be really interesting. It feels like we're fast approaching the climax, so I'm wondering if what remains in store will be able to top what's come already.

I'll be signing on as soon as I get everything prepped, so tune in now, and I'll be there momentarily!

[ Watch: TwitchTV ]
[ Talk: Discord ]

No comments:

Post a Comment