Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Thursday Throne - Assassin's Creed - Session...Let's Call It 5

Alright, a little bit of newswise stuff first: as you may have noticed, I haven't been Holding Court this week. It's not cancelled, I'm still planning to play through stuff. Not Jade Empire, though, because it was too unstable to be playable. I am kinda feeling the BioWare, though, so maybe Mass Effect? We'll see.

Anyway, personal business, yadda yadda, it'll be back when it's back. Probably next week, but no guarantees.




O frabjous day, Caillou Calais~! The game actually seems to work again! Apparently, installing it fresh after the reformat avoided all the problems it was having before.

So, last time! ...I didn't really get any story progress done, heh. I returned to Masyaf after the job I completed aaaaages ago, flagging the next set of tasks, and then I just wandered around the Kingdom for a long time, trying to collect flags and kill Templars. Which I did, a lot! I'll probably actually proceed with story stuff tonight, though. Maybe derp around the city some first. We'll see.

Tune in tonight at 9pm ET as we continue Assassin's Creed!

[ Watch: TwitchTV ]
[ Talk: Thinstack | Starmen | IRC ]

No comments:

Post a Comment