Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Monday, September 12, 2016

Holding Court - Mass Effect


My sleep schedule is corrected, at least for the time being, meaning I can begin Holding Court once again!

So, when last I did, I tried to play Jade Empire, but the PC version was just so unstable, I couldn't play for very long without it crashing. But hey, I've got other BioWare games at my disposal! Enter Mass Effect, with the same damn story that every BioWare game has, only now in space and not Star Wars. I poke fun because I love, though — they manage to make something really enjoyable out of all their games, in spite of their mass of similarities.

So join me at 2pm ET (about half an hour from now, if you're that on-point with reading this blog) as I begin Mass Effect!

[ Watch: Radio PSI | my channel ]
[ Talk: Thinstack | Starmen | IRC ]

No comments:

Post a Comment