Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Throne of Sick Day

Hey, everybody! It's been a couple weeks. Stuff's been busy. And it would've continued to be busy tonight, except I think I'm coming down with something. Now, most of my cohosts have pretty hardy immune systems, so I wouldn't worry too much about them being around me, but they're all busy tonight, too. Brendan and Mabry will be doing what I would've been, and...

John and Melissa got married today! Many congratulations to them. I can't wait to see the wedding photos. :D

But since I'm without my usual cohorts tonight, we resume the fight against the Paramekian Empire in Final Fantasy II!


Last time, we freed the people who were kidnapped and forced to work in the mines, and did a whole lot of grinding as we wandered back and forth, trying to figure out where to go next. Just makes us more prepared for whatever we face!

Join the retro rebellion tonight at 9pm ET!

[ Watch: TwitchTV ]
[ Talk: Thinstack | Starmen | IRC ]

No comments:

Post a Comment