Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Thursday, November 27, 2014

A Thanksgiving Tradition


20 years ago or so, I started a new game in Secret of Evermore on Thanksgiving. Ever since then, the game's made me think of my grandmother's house, good food, and time with family. It's very nostalgic for me.

Now, I'm going to share the tradition with you! Tune in now, I'll be playing until 9pm ET.

Then, at 9, I'll be sharing another Thanksgiving tradition on Radio PSI: Alice's Restaurant, by Arlo Guthrie. Join us then, as well!

I hope all of you Americans are having a wonderful holiday, and to everybody else, a good Thursday.

[ Watch: TwitchTV ]
[ Talk: Thinstack | Starmen | IRC ]
[ Listen @9: Stream | Java ]

No comments:

Post a Comment