Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Monday, October 15, 2012

Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Session 1 now on YouTube

Our first encounter with Amnesia: The Dark Descent is now on YouTube! If you missed it live, go watch it now!

So, John made it much further than I did when I attempted to play this game before. In my defense, I was playing alone, in the dark, wearing headphones, so my circumstances were much more conducive to freaking right out. Still, though, it's pretty intense, even just for enjoying it vicariously.

Unfortunately, due to video compression issues, some of the darker areas look really murky in the video. I'll see if I can do anything to improve that before next week. But hey, it's horror — not seeing clearly almost makes it better!

Next Saturday, we're back with more Alan Wake. We'll be taking off the 27th; I'll be consulting with my cohosts to determine how best to tackle the November schedule. We'll probably return to Amnesia for the 3rd, but might end up doing Alan Wake again.

Part 1
Part 2

Amnesia: The Dark Descent playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment