Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Freelancer: Session 6 now on YouTube

So, earlier in the week, John had told me I still had a good chunk of Freelancer left to go. So color me surprised when my initial instincts were correct, and that was, in fact, the final battle of the campaign story. The game was beaten within the first half-hour of the show...though I didn't realize it until a bit later.

As a result, this session is, once again, a whole lot of flying around, not really accomplishing much. Though, at the end of the session, I did go and seek one of the game's wreckages, the Flint — so if you dig secret/hidden things in games, well, this is a secret/hidden thing.

Next week, we're taking a break, but look for us to return on October 6th for some special Halloween spooky-time programming! That week, Brendan and Mabry will be joining for Alan Wake (which will give me more time to get Overseer working). The following week, John will begin his run of Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

So please join us in October, and in the meantime, if you missed it live, please enjoy the ending of Freelancer.

Part 1
Part 2

Freelancer playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment