Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Freelancer: Session 5 now on YouTube

Due to flying solo and going in tired (not to mention just not being that good at the game in the first place), I decided to call it a little early tonight. Made it as far as the Nomads' Dyson sphere, but couldn't push any further than that. I'll leave that for John on our next session. In the meantime, this session is now on YouTube in two parts.

I know I announced in the stream that Freelancer would continue in two weeks, like it usually does, but given that I've got other stuff going on the 29th, and I still haven't gotten Overseer working quite right, I think I might do Freelancer two weeks in a row again, so we can clear that game and get everybody to a fresh start for October.

As I think has been mentioned previously, John is going to be playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent, which he has never played before; should prove entertaining. For the other week, I'm thinking I might bring out Alan Wake. It was in the queue anyway, would be great for Halloween, and gives me more time to find a solution for playing Overseer on here.

Part 1
Part 2

Freelancer playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment