Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Freelancer: Session 4 now on YouTube

Continuing the trend of forgetting things yesterday, I forgot to put the show up on YouTube last night after we finished. Go me! But now it's there; links are at the bottom of the post.

I know last time, I said I'd do some grinding for money between then and now so I could avoid taking the entire episode flying about accomplishing not a whole lot. Unfortunately, I was not able to do that. But! We've found a solution. John, who's played this game many times before, took over piloting during jobbing, and got it done much more quickly than I did. I took back over for story missions — save for the one I when I was eating. I think this setup will work pretty well, though! Expect to see John at the helm more next time.

Next week, we begin Tex Murphy: Overseer. Freelancer continues September 15th.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Freelancer playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment