Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Holding Court Once More - Mass Effect 3


So, since I've been too sick to work for a few months, I decided I'd try and iron out some of the management/layout issues I'd had with using my own channel, and resume daytime streaming. Got that part ironed out on Monday, and then I spent all yesterday reinstalling this and all the mods to go along with it. Last time I tried streaming this, I did have some technical difficulties, though, and my box certainly hasn't gotten any newer since then...I'm just gonna hope the problems were entirely software, and updates in the interim have smoothed over that.

So! Join me at 3pm ET as I resume Holding Court, and once again begin Mass Effect 3!

[ Watch: TwitchTV ]
[ Talk: Discord ]

No comments:

Post a Comment