Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Dawn of Mana


Long, long ago, when the world was still flat, back before humans knew of magic, in the very center of the ocean floated a tiny yet beautiful island. Its name was Illusia...

The fourth (numbered) game in the series, Dawn of Mana, as the name implies, takes place long before the rest of the series. (I think the order is 4-2-1-3, but maybe 3 is before the cataclysm? I dunno.) I've only played it very briefly before, but it had the same feeling as its forebears, so I'm hoping it'll keep that up.

Ironing out technical considerations has delayed me a bit, so we'll be starting as soon as I get everything up. 10 minutes tops.

[ Watch: TwitchTV ]
[ Talk: Discord ]

No comments:

Post a Comment