Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Early Throne Special - Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones - Finale


Okay, so I know I've been really bad lately at guessing when the end of a game is approaching, but I know for certain we are right at the final boss right now, and it's not going to take a full show to beat him.

As for what we're gonna be playing next, well, we had a plan, but are now up against technical difficulties preventing it. I'll see if I can't work those out before the show, but odds are good we're gonna have to make another quick pick.

Join us at 3pm ET as we kick the vizier's butt in Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones!

[ Watch: TwitchTV ]
[ Talk: Thinstack | Starmen | IRC ]

No comments:

Post a Comment