Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Thursday Throne - Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Session 11


We infiltrated Cappadocia...but that left me away from my command post for so long that most of Europe and the Mediterranean were under siege by the Templars before I could do anything about it. But now I'm back, and reexerting Assassin control.

It's October, which means spooky season, buuuut I feel like we're so close to beating this one, I ought to finish it first before we begin Thursday Thanatopsis or whatever.

So join us tonight at 9pm ET as we continue Assassin's Creed: Revelations!

[ Watch: TwitchTV ]
[ Talk: Thinstack | Starmen | IRC ]

No comments:

Post a Comment