Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday9pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday9pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F3pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays3pm ET

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Thursday Throne - Assassin's Creed II - Session 4

Before jumping into today's stuff, I wanna remind y'all that I'll be playing Super Mario RPG, beginning at 2pm ET on the 31st, and continuing until I beat the game, probably sometime Sunday morning. I had so much fun with last year's Chrono Trigger marathon that I think I'm going to have to make this a tradition, at least until I run out of suitable games. So please drop in and visit us on the stream as I say hello to being 32 and good riddance to 2016!




So much collecting! But there's certainly more motivation to find things than the flags in the first game.

Daniel's currently out of town, and won't be returning until later tonight. He might be back before the stream ends, but until then, May will be joining me to help me keep up with the chat.

Tune in tonight at 9pm ET as we continue Assassin's Creed!

[ Watch: TwitchTV ]
[ Talk: Thinstack | Starmen | IRC ]

No comments:

Post a Comment