Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Thursday Throne - Assassin's Creed II

I return!

My trip to Tucson wasn't quite as long as I'd expected, but it was fun, productive and lucrative! And now I'm back to start streaming again, returning to the story of Desmond Miles as he continues to discover how inextricably tied up in this conspiracy he is.


I did not choose this path...it was chosen for me. At first, I thought vengeance would be easy. For thirty years, I've lived in the shadows, visited death upon those who deserved it, and vanished like the wind. I don't know who started this conspiracy, but I know who will end it. My name is Ezio Auditore da Firenze. Like my father before, I am an assassin.

Desmond inhabits another assassin ancestor—this time, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, an Italian noble who takes up the mantle to fulfill his vendetta. Renaissance Italy is the setting this time, and it's full of adaVinciures!

...okay, that was a stretch. I apologize.

But join us anyway tonight at 9pm ET as we begin Assassin's Creed II!

[ Watch: TwitchTV ]
[ Talk: Thinstack | Starmen | IRC ]

No comments:

Post a Comment