Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Holding Court - For the Frog the Bell Tolls

So, since I've got a lot of spare time on my hands lately, I feel like I should spend more of it streaming. If nothing else, a fixed daily schedule will probably be helpful to me. So, to that end, I'm beginning Holding Court, a daily, early-afternoon-until-whenever-I-feel-like stream. Kicking off this new show...


Once upon a time, lived two princes: the astute and brave Prince of Custard, and the noble but impetuous Prince of Sable. These two were fierce rivals in everything. This is the story of their adventure.

Many of you, I'm sure, have played The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. Remember that guy who lived south of the village, in the little villa, with frogs? That's Prince Richard from Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru, or For the Frog the Bell Tolls. Link's Awakening borrowed its engine, and gave one of its central characters a cameo in acknowledgement. The game's never seen release outside of Japan, but a few years ago, some fans released a translation patch, allowing a whole new audience to find out who the heck that Richard guy is.

I haven't settled on a time that I'll regularly begin Holding Court, but for today, join me at 4pm ET as I begin For the Frog the Bell Tolls!

[ Watch: Radio PSI | my channel ]
[ Talk: Thinstack | Starmen | IRC ]

No comments:

Post a Comment