Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Thursday, December 24, 2015

A New Holiday Tradition?


Like last year, more holidays than Thanksgiving are landing on a Thursday! And since last year's Thanksgiving stream of Secret of Evermore developed into something more across Christmas and New Year's Day (eventually becoming Thursday Throne), I think I'd like to do something similar this year.

This Thanksgiving, I marathoned a game: Illusion of Gaia. One that I knew would take me a while, but I was confident I could clear in a single sitting. For Christmas Eve, I'm upping the ante by bringing you two games (albeit shorter ones), back-to-back! From start-to-finish and start-to-finish, I'll be playing Sam & Max Hit the Road, followed by Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle!

Then next week...I'm really going to challenge myself.

Tune in today at 4pm ET, and don't miss a moment of these brilliant comedy adventures!


[ Watch: TwitchTV ]
[ Talk: Thinstack | Starmen | IRC ]

No comments:

Post a Comment