Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Holding Court - Dishonored 2 - Session 11


Okay, so this time, I have a good excuse for being late—yes, it was oversleeping, but I was having such vivid dreams. Not about anything particularly wild or interesting, just getting together with some friends from all over my lifetime and going to a Hawaiian restaurant.

Anyway, I scoured the Dust District yesterday, and shipped the leaders of the two embattled factions off to the mines. Have the code to pass the Jindosh lock (which really doesn't seem that secure, the combination is just the solution to a logic puzzle that's written right next to it), just trying to find my way into a place that I can see through a barred window before I move on. Maybe I'll have to move on and backtrack to it later, I dunno.

Dishonored 2 continues as soon as I reboot my computer (which has been taking a while lately...)!

[ Watch: Twitch ]
[ Talk: Discord ]

No comments:

Post a Comment