Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thursday Throne - Romancing SaGa - Session 14


Romancing SaGa is too hardcore for me. I admit defeat. After dying repeatedly last week, I threw my hands in the air and called it a night early, as it was clear I wasn't going to make any progress legitimately. Usually, I wouldn't stoop to cheating, but after the many hours I've put in playing it wrong, I don't want to start over just so I can get a little further. Maybe next time.

Tune in tonight at 9pm ET for a more eventful (but less tense) episode of Romancing SaGa!

[ Watch: TwitchTV ]
[ Talk: Thinstack | Starmen | IRC ]

No comments:

Post a Comment