Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Early Throne Special - Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones


I thought my homeland would receive me with open arms, but my only welcome was fire and arrows. Nothing in my kingdom was the way it was...not even me.

After a seven-year trek that didn't really accomplish much, the Prince returns to his home to find it ravaged by the Sands of Time he'd unleashed all those years ago. I'm, uh, not really sure what he expects to do about it. It was a pretty rotten situation.

Join us at 3pm ET as we begin Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones!

[ Watch: TwitchTV ]
[ Talk: Thinstack | Starmen | IRC ]

No comments:

Post a Comment