Stream Schedule

Stream Schedule
Throne of GamesSaturday8pm ET
Thursday ThroneThursday8pm ET
Holding CourtM-W-F2pm ET
Early Throne Special (on hiatus)alt. Saturdays2pm ET

Monday, January 1, 2024

Holding Court - Shadowrun Hong Kong - Session 3

It's been more than a year since I've touched this. I remember it started with a call for help from my character's father figure, and meeting his adoptive brother in Hong Kong to find their dad. Then things went south quickly, with the local law mistaking us for terrorists and being hunted, and falling in with a group of runners to stay safe while we continued our search. We rooted around in Kowloon to help our new boss keep her subordinates in line, and then we went off to investigate some deaths in a tech cult. That's about all I remember. I don't think there was time for much else, really.

Shadowrun Hong Kong returns at 3pm ET! Hopefully I've still got the character voices in my head after this long.

[ Watch: Twitch ]
[ Talk: Discord ]

No comments:

Post a Comment